Sunday, November 30, 2014

November

     It's hard to believe it has been another month in the Pharmacology program. We've only had one test since my last post and I'm glad to report that went well. Now that we've had two blocks covering the new Mol Cell class I feel confident on how to prepare for our last GI block exams coming up. With our curriculum lightening up we have been spending more time volunteering and socializing. A couple of weeks ago about 10 of us traveled to Fountainbleau State Park across the lake to go camping for a night. We set up our tents and luckily we had two boy scouts with us (Graham and Spencer) to work on the fire. Nick brought several friends who cooked up fish fillets they had caught that morning. It was a great experience, and a much needed change of scenery. I'm looking forward to finishing up this last block exam so I can enjoy the winter break and hopefully catch up on some MCAT studying! I hope next semester doesn't pass as quickly as this one is.

Here is a photo of a few of us circling the camp fire our boy scouts worked so hard to build!


No comments:

Post a Comment