Saturday, February 28, 2015

Winding Down


     Mardi Gras has finally come and gone, along with our spring break! Feels weird saying my spring break is already over and it isn’t even March yet. It has been very entertaining seeing all of my fellow peers reactions to Mardi Gras. Being raised here, I guess you forget how “crazy” we must look to outsiders. Somehow Mike still had a blast, despite the shooting right in front of his apartment the night of Muses.
      In a little over two months we will all have Masters degrees, it’s so hard to believe. I am currently studying for my last block exam in Med Pharm, and then will have two weeks of intense studying until the NBME exam. I’ve been lightly reviewing and it’s hard to believe just how many drugs we have covered. I still remember studying for our first block in inflammation, way back in July when the medical school was still empty! It will be a relief to get that out of the way so that I can start focusing on studying more for the MCAT that I’m taking this summer. Once we finish with the NBME in less than three weeks, we will just have our electives left over. It should be a lot less stressful as we wind down over the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment